Pedabo is seeking to hire exceptional graduates who will be part of our dynamic teams in the Audit and Tax Units
You will have access to a wealth of experience, continuous on- the-job guidance, and you will acquire key knowledge about industries, business strategy and practical business issues faced by our clients through your daily experiences that will help you build business awareness, technical, personal and management skills throughout your career.
Job Title: Graduate Trainees
- First degree in Accounting or any of the Social Sciences
- Fresh Graduate or 1 year working experience in an accounting and auditing environment
- Must be a student member of ICAN/ACCA having written and passed the foundation papers of ICAN /ACCA qualifying exams
- Must be proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Must not be older than 25 years old.
- Prepare Management accounts using basic accounting principles and concepts
- Perform basic accounting computations using basic accounting principles
- Examine and analyze accounting records, financial statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy and conformity with reporting and procedural standards
- Identify with basic ideals of the firm
APPLICATIONS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED