Join the Winning Team
Do you already have a solid resume, skills and experience? Are you looking to make the most of where your accomplishments can take you? Pedabo’s recruitment services provides opportunities both within the organization and several clients.
We Are Recruiting To Fill The Vacant Position Below:
Job Title: Senior IT /Network Administrator
- – Responsible for the implementation, maintenance, support and design of all IT related concerns within the organization.
- – Diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults; Troubleshooting system and network problems
- – Support various Application software in use
- – Monitoring, maintaining computer systems and networks; Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- – Prepare and maintain all records and files in relation to IT assets, network performance and problems.
- – Oversee the usage, management, support, renewal and reporting of licenced applications
- – Develop, review, communicate all IT policies and ensure user compliance.
- – Responsible for Setting up new users’ accounts, profiles and dealing with password issues;
- – Monitoring and Maintenance of Firewall and IDS/IPS, Management of webhost and Control Panel
- – Oversee IT security and the development/maintenance of IT strategic plans.
Required Qualifications And Experience
- – Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Engineering or any related discipline
- – Minimum CCNA/CISA qualification
- – Minimum of 5 years’ hands on work experience in a Professional service Firm
- – Experience in Managing IT environment of a company of not less than 50 users
- – Ability to facilitate projects and make sound technical decisions
- – Possess strong communication skills and has the ability to convey technical concepts and ideas in a clear and concise manner
- – Strong leadership, project implementation and management skills.
- – Must be result oriented and proactive in responding and resolving IT related issues.
- – Must have knowledge about computer hardware and software installation, maintenance and repair.
Interested candidates may forward their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday, 31st August 2018.