Pedabo provides innovative solutions that go the distance and this has earned us a reputation for unflagging success among our clients. If you’re ready for a career with a dynamic organization in an environment that cultivates professional growth and career development, then join us at Pedabo.
As part of our dynamic teams in the Audit and Tax Units, you will have access to a wealth of experience, continuous on- the-job guidance, and you will acquire key knowledge about industries, business strategy and practical business issues faced by our clients through your daily experiences that will help you build business awareness, technical, personal and management skills throughout your career.
Graduate Trainee Requirements 2018
- First degree in Accounting or any of the Social Sciences
- Fresh Graduate or 1 year working experience in an accounting and auditing environment
- Must be a student member of ICAN/ACCA having written and passed the foundation papers of ICAN /ACCA qualifying exams
- Must be proficient in MS Word and Excel
Must not be older than 25 years old.
- Prepare Management accounts using basic accounting principles and concepts
- Perform basic accounting computations using basic accounting principles
- Examine and analyze accounting records, financial statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy and conformity with reporting and procedural standards
- Identify with basic ideals of the firm
Click Here: http://pedabo.com/careers/