For Students & Graduate Trainees
EXplore OUR Talent Pipelines
Enhance your career development as an experienced professional with Pedabo and continue your path to reach you full potential. Your journey as an experienced professional with start with;
- Preliminary chat with the HR Team/Competency based interview
- Chat with the Managers & Partner of the requesting unit.
- Chat with the Managing Partner.
Discover the wide range of opportunities that Pedabo has to offer top students via undergraduate and graduate internship program, whether you’re interested in working as a consultant in (Tax, Audit & Assurance and Advisory) or with the internal firm services (Human Resources, IT, Finance & Account and Admin). Forward your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you an outstanding graduate with 0 – 1 year experience? Join us through our annual graduate trainee programme. The scheme provides you with an opportunity to learn via intensive classroom training and on-the job learning.
Requirement for Our GT Programme
- Not more than 26 years old
- Minimum of second class upper in Accounting/Finance related discipline. For non-accounting related discipline, you must have enrolled for ICAN/ACCA to demonstrate your passion for the accounting profession.
- Must not have written Pedabo test in the last 3 years.
- Minimum of 5 O’level credits at ONE sitting.
The PEDABO Deal
To us, it is more than an offer of employment. It is a confirmation of our emotional connection with our employees expressed through 3 core strategic pillars.
Friendly Work Environment
In terms of the Pedabo deal, we are committed to promoting a family-like work environment. We believe that 80% of an employee time is spent at work; hence the need for us to continually enhance an environment that is friendly and accommodative.
Total Reward & Recognition
We are committed to assisting staff achieve peak performance by recognizing your value and offering a competitive total rewards package. Encouraging a culture of spontaneous recognition and appreciation of value-add.
Talent Capacity Building
We are committed to building staff capacity through learning on the go via new learning opportunities and encouraging you to find a better way of getting things done.