Business Advisory & Risk Management
Every organisation is ideally required to have a holistic understanding of its business including associated risks, to enable it optimise its processes towards the appropriate management and treatment of same, along with planning adequate responses to such occurences per time.
Our service provides our clients with the ability to leverage their business strengths and respond to the areas of signifcant weakness with appropriate structures and controls that limit the probability of loss at any given point in time.
Pedabo provides financial management advice on operational and financing structures based on our thorough understanding of costing and management accounting systems. This service primarily includes identifying appropriate operational and financing structures, determining funding requirements of same, providing documented financial analysis and business plans, and facilitating financing for projects.
In addition to the above, we provide advisory services for business valuation and performance forecasting for mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, financial models and model audits.
Business Process Restructuring
We are equipped and experienced to carry out major organisational restructuring and turnaround exercises. Particularly, we are experienced and knowledgeable in:
- Comprehensive due diligence and corporate performance audits;
- Enterprise valuation for acquisition;
- Logistics management for start-up companies;
- Systems and process improvements, process design, process management and design of performance measurement systems;
- Human capital management issues, recruitment and selection systems, human resource management policies, job definitions and descriptions, performance appraisal and measurement, reward and remuneration pay structures and training, and;
- Financial evaluation of proposals, financial requirements for turnaround projects along with financial impact analysis.
We provide expert valuation services for companies including the valuation of financial assets, employee stock options, business and corporate net-worth, valuation of personal and family net-worth, valuation of pension and retirement benefits obligations among others.
Further to prior valuations, we would carry out valuation review and audits including evaluation of reasonableness of assumption and correctness of procedures.
Our valuations are carried out in line with the International Valuation Standards, the American Actuarial Standards of Practice and the International Financial Reporting Standard relevant to the engagement.
Our reports have been used in financial statement reporting, shareholders cash out decision and other investment and business decisions over time.